Monday, August 15, 2011

This year will be better

So the last 2 years I have participated in the PEST program at Fresno Christian School where Evan has attended. PEST I believe stands for Parents Encouraging Staff and Teachers. It's very much like a secert pal kind of a deal with the option to remain anonymous at the end of the year or come clean with who you are. I am a terrible PEST or at least I was. This year will be different. I have already gotten all sorts of ideas. The goal is to pray for your PEST. Pray and occasionally shower with gift, encouraging words or something of the sort. Since the person I have chosen is not on facebook and my blog gets published there I think I am safe to show my craftiness.
I know my PEST loves Starbucks and I hope she will enjoy this Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher.
Click here to learn more

I found the tag HERE

If you know who she is...shhhhh. Don't tell it's a secert!

No comments:

Post a Comment